CryptoFury x beFITTER
⏰ Time: Jun 11th , 12:00 PM UTC
💰 Reward Pool : 200$
💎 Place : https://t.me/CryptoFury_Chat
Question for Part 1- Project overview:
1. Can you briefly introduce yourself and about your experience?
Ba | Icetea Labs: Sure, My name is Ba Nguyen — I’m the Co-founder of beFITTER.
About my background, I have worked with multiple notable blockchain projects from Icetea Labs — the top-tier Incubator in South East Asia. The list of projects I have worked on starts from Gamefi, Redkite — among the top performing launchpads at the moment according to Crypto Rank.
I was also Icetea Labs Due Diligence leader. My job back then was to evaluate, advise and support project that Iceatea Lab has incubated, about more than 30 projects. And now, after all my experience, I co-founded beFITTER, my mission is to get you guys healthier every day.💪
2. Let’s talk about befitter. What is it, and what problem do you solve for the community? What’s the idea behind it all?
Ba | Icetea Labs: Of course, beFITTER is a web3 fitnessfi and socialfi app that aims to make healthy lifestyle irresistible.
We build a healthier ecosystem helping users balance their life, improve mental & physical health, gain achievements. Also, what’s better than our users can even earn extra income while making themselves healthier?
3. You guys have just released an Alpha Test Challenge for 4 days, and we would like to hear more about it? Are there any milestones that you have achieved yet?
Ba | Icetea Labs: Yes, sure, I’m happy to tell you guys this information.
First of all, about the Alpha Test. This is our first challenge with the goal of attracting the earliest players of every age to experience the beFITTER app. With no location and distance limitations, users can walk/run/cycle wherever they want and as far as possible. The total distance the users passed by, which will be synced to the app every 15 mins, is used to calculate the final results. There are 3 categories for people to join: Walking, Cycling and Running. There will be 900 winners distributed equally among 3 categories that were mentioned above. Prizes will be given to those who acquire as much distance as they can. We’re giving out 1000 shoe nft as the prize (each worth up to $1000). And also another 100 genesis shoe NFT for 100 random winners who have traveled at least 300m.
Second of all, about the milestones. In the first 24 hours, we have achieved :
- Unique active users: 7,589 users
- Distance travel: 4,323 km (exclude violating activities)
- Peak CCU: 2,230
-Total registered users (and growing in each second): 263,845
These number really points out our hard work, in which we acquire 2230 users that were using our app at one moment.
4. What is beFITTER roadmap to 2023? What is your ultimate goal for this year?
Ba | Icetea Labs: This is our roadmap from now to quarter 2, 2023.
Within this month, we have just released the Alpha Test along with the Alpha Challenge. We’ll launch the second Alpha Test this month also, the time and date will be announced to you guys as soon as possible.
And then the mainnet, basically we received feedback from you guys from the 2 alpha tests earlier and finally come up with the final version.
Part 2: Pre-selected questions from our community
- What are the competitive advantages of your project? What advantages do you have that other competitors don’t have? What would be your project secure most similar contender in the market today in terms of scalability, security, features & adaptability?
Ba | Icetea Labs: beFITTER the first web3 app to provide
Multiple type of activities to be tracked: Walk, Run, Cycle, Swim (upcoming), Sleep (upcoming)
— Wearable Application: Besides available on mobile (iOS and Android operating systems), we’re also be featured on Wearable, a tracking device worn on your wrist
- Social-fi Features: Challenges, Clubs, Social network, Share results, Camera AR post, donation for content creators
- Gamemode: As usual, Solo, but there are group and pet systems also. Group gamemode will be our crucial feature, as we aim to boost the motivation throughout ourselves. Imagine running with your friends, and your loved ones every day after a huge working or studying day, isn’t that lovely? ☺
2. Please tell us more about the Pet System, how can we earn by doing activities with our pets?
Ba | Icetea Labs: So first, let me share why we invented the Pet System 🐶, which is a unique system compared to all other existing competitors now. Looking at the move-to-earn projects now, you can see there are two types of projects:
- Movement-based games like Genopets (they are inspired by Pokemon Go)
2. Gamified fitness app like StepN. (beFITTER belongs to this category)
No matter what category, they all have some gamification element. However, the gamification element in fitness apps like StepN is still lacking. There is not much to show or play there.
In beFITTER, our game designers really emphasize the gamification element via Pet mode and system to make the normally boring activities like walking, running, cycling more fun.
At certain rank, users can collect and take care of cute pets with different “Active” attributes. The more active it is, the more likely it will fetch bonus tokens while working out with you.
Couple up two pets to make a new puppy. Note: There are chances that the two pets are incompatible at the time, or simply “not in the mood for love.”.
3. What is the token’s role in the ecosystem? Where can people buy right now? What will it do? Is your platform suitable for Crypto beginners? Or is it limited to professional users only?
Ba | Icetea Labs: beFITTER offers a dual-token model with a twist. We introduce two utility tokens $HEE (Health token) and $FIU (Social token), both of them are provided as incentives to users for using the app. This dual token model also decentralizes the ownership of beFITTER users and allows players to truly own their in-app assets.
Health token is used to reward healthy activities.
Social token is used to reward activities involving social interaction such as challenges and socialfi; in the future, it will become a governance token when DAO is established.
The two tokens are also used in In-app activities such as: minting NFTs, leveling up NFTs, repairing NFTs, joining challenges.
We came up with this modified dual token system with $HEE and $FIU to ensure the sustainability & scalability of the ecosystem. Since, by using two utility tokens, we can reduce pressure on the reward pool and prevent inflation. Besides, $FIU has utility from an early stage (normal governance token has weak utility since they have to wait till DAO).
4. Can you tell more about beFITTER’s gamemode? As read in the litepaper, there are 1vs1, Tournament, Solo and with Pet?
Ba | Icetea Labs: Yes,
Solo mode, users start earning for doing activities such as walking, running, cycling or more on your own.
With Pet mode, you bring a virtual work-out companion to your activities and it will sometimes fetch you bonus tokens or gifts. Of course, you need to take care of it by feeding or dressing.
🔸1 vs 1: Challenge your friend, family or a matched person to go on a competition.
🔸Tournaments: Push yourself with weakly, monthly tournaments where you compete with others to be among top ranks in leaderboards. The top ranks and some lucky winner picked through lottery draw will share the reward pool.
5. Users often care less about technology, but rather the value of the token. How do you manage to strike a balance between developing the technology and also improving the value of the token?
Ba | Icetea Labs: Personally, I don’t think these two factors contradict. In fact, I am convinced that each actually supports the other.
Technology. No matter what a project build, application, platform or infrastructure, they need to have users, revenue stream to sustain the economy. And the reason to win people choice is to make a beneficial easy-to-use product with fast, safe technology. So by focusing researching, developing beFITTER into a good application and constantly improving our technology, we attract more loyal users, have more demand for token and hence increase its value. In that way, our investors also benefit.
Value of token. Value of the token partially represents the value of the project. The higher the value of the token, the more resources and pressure on the team to update better technology.
Question for Part 3: Guests will choose 5 live questions from members and answer directly in CryptoFury Community
1. Security is the most important thing to consider want starting up a project, how secured is this project for users and investors?
Ba | Icetea Labs: I love that you asked about security. We take security seriously at beFITTER.
We have close connection with top tier audit company like Hacken or Certik. But we also have a strategic security partner, Securichain.
SecuriChain is a team of Security Researchers, Pentesters, Incident Responders, and Auditors. The team has found multiple vulnerabilities for big vendors such as Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, Paypal, McAfee, Sony, Checkpoint… They have audited GameFi, Red Kite, a lot of projects launching with Icetea Labs and find out some serious security loopholes that were unseen by other security firms.
2. What are your go to market strategy?
Ba | Icetea Labs: Regarding our go-to-market, beFITTER aims to have both Crypto users and Non-crypto users. Since we find such fitness app has the potential to have users of all ages, genders, crypto or non-crypto.
Crypto users: we will reach these users via our close relationship with games hub, guilds, other crypto projects, kols and communities
Non-crypto users: we will get these customers from Footwear and Sport Brand reach through Co-branding Campaign. Besides, we are already talking to Runner Clubs, Trainers Communities with Tech-Savvy fanbase.
3. Many projects perished, shocking investors, by the critical & simple mistakes of inexperienced and incompetent team members. Is the experience & knowledge level of your team members at the level to prevent critical and simple mistakes?
Ba | Icetea Labs: Yes, I understand your concern.
To deliver the best of beFITTER to the audience, I need a lot of help from my talented team. Our development team comprises more than 50 people, including the marketing team, community team, game design department, and many more.
I’m standing here really confident about the team, many of us have 5–10 years of experience in software development. We do believe the quality of the product is the key to winning, the app needs to have unique features but still be easy to use and have high engagement.
4. What type of developments do you have coming in the near future? Do you have any juicy news for us? What does your roadmap look like from here on out?
Ba | Icetea Labs: We have launched the alpha test for 4 days. Alpha test can already support tracking Walk, Run and Cycle; social feed and health profile; in-app wallet integrated with metamask. We’ve been working hard. These are the efforts of many week product team from business analysts, developers, and testers working at full capacity. In the testnet, we expect to get users and community feedback and improve the app, so that in the mainnet we hope to get a high level of user satisfaction with the in-app experience.
We constantly work on the unique features in the pipeline to release each quarter: wearable app, renting system, pet mode, socialfi elements.
5. I am interested to investigation in your project. Currently from where i Can buy ? Is it already listed exchanges?
Ba | Icetea Labs: Both our tokens are not listed yet. We will host host the IDO for $FIU token on June 24 on some top tier launchpads and listing on top CEXs too. Join our community and stay tuned for the details! 😉
All details about beFITTER could be found below
🛢 Fanpage : https://www.facebook.com/beFITTER.io/?ref=pages_you_manage
🛢 Twitter: https://twitter.com/beFITTER_io
🛢 Telegram Chat: https://t.me/befitter_official
⭐️We are behind you
👉Facebook : fb.com/CryptoFuryVN
👉Medium : cryptofury-vn.medium.com
☎️Owner : @hung213